Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog.
I can’t believe how quickly the summer went. Today I’m sharing with you my August favourites, the beauty products I have been using on repeat! Let’s get into it!
- Oleo-Relax Control-In-Motion by Kerastase. Covid has been the inspiration behind my “team zero eff’s” hair routine (it just goes in a bun on most days). Nevertheless this product helps keep my hair from turning into a giant puff ball. One pump of this leave-in serum leaves my hair feeling super soft, shiny and frizz-free.
- Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask by Fresh. I am no stranger to Fresh (love their Rose Face Mask and Deep Hydration Face cream for the winter). What’s neat about this product is that there’s a two step process that ensures you are getting the hydration your skin needs. I highly recommend this product for anyone is trying out a sleeping mask for the first time because it is so easy to use.
- Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint by Chanel. Will someone please tell me we spend so much money to look so natural? In any case, I definitely have no regrets with this one. I love this product because it was all the coverage I needed for the summer and my skin looks absolutely flawless. The formula is also 75% water so it is great for anyone with sensitive or reactive skin.
- Nudies All Over Face Color Bronze + Glow by Nudestix in ‘Hey,Honey’. I was looking for a nice dewy highlighter for the summer and I’m so glad I picked up this one from Nudestix. As I’ve said before, I don’t normally wear a lot of makeup but when I do, I really gravitate to products that are easy to use (I’m so not a makeup artist), compact and great for travel and achieve that “glow-from-within-why-yes-I woke-up-like-this” look. This product really hit the mark and the subtle shimmer was soooo pretty.
- ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss by Tower 28 in XOXO. Lip gloss is my kryptonite and while I needed another one like a hole in the head, this lip jelly from Tower 28 is so pretty. I love that it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all day so I will be definitely repurchasing this one.
Did you see anything that piqued your curiosity? Let me know if you decide to try any of these products.
Enjoy the last few days of August guys!
Kibbitz? Kvetch? Join in the conversationn