Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
(Are you all hungover?)
Well, we made it to Day 1 of a new year and I’m so happy to be posting here. It is around this time that I enjoy making lists of ideas, goals and things I want to accomplish for the year ahead. Considering the fact that 2020 was a complete dumpster fire of sorts for so many people, I’m doing things a little differently this time around.
I’m leaning into hope.
Hope has allowed me to weather life’s storms and has given me focus and inner strength when things get dark. So I wanted to share with you…
21 Things I’m Looking Forward To in 2021 (and putting them out into the universe).
- Hugging my parents and friends.
- Having people over and hosting play dates for Ethan.
- Going on my first audition (yay).
- Bombing my first audition (also yay…because you learn from failures).
- Rocking an audition and getting the part.
- But first, take an actual acting class.
- Taking driving lessons and conquering my fear of highway driving.
- Watching Ethan go to camp for the first time this summer.
- Getting back on a film set.
- Finishing my Social Media certificate.
- See Lady Gaga in concert.
- Giving the blog a much needed makeover.
- Grow the blog.
- Not having bedbugs. Ever. Again.
- Dinner and drinks on a patio.
- Date nights. Out.
- Grow the ‘gram.
- Work with brands I love and believe in.
- Have brands I love want to work with me.
- Seeing Nightmare Alley, an upcoming film by Guillermo Del Toro.
- Be healthy and happy.
And that is my list and I’m sticking to it! Do you ever take the time to write down your hopes and dreams? If not, why not try?
Looking forward to seeing you here more around here! Be sure to share with me some of your hopes below in the comments.
Kibbitz? Kvetch? Join in the conversationn